I have decided to make my blog private. I have changed my blog address, but I have kept the original blog address here so you can know when I've updated our family blog and you can check it out. That being I can't remember all my friends that follow my blog, so if I haven't sent you an invite leave your email in the comment section and I will email you an invite and then I'll immediately delete your email from the comments. I hope by doing it this way my friends and family can still see it but we can keep out those that we don't want to see it. Thanks!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

November 2012 is Finished!

I really am trying to get caught up on this whole blog thing.  I am now 2 1/2 years behind, slow and sure wins the race right?  Well I have finished November. Go check it out here.

2 comments: